Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
geez---doesn't take much to threaten ya does it!!!!:)

Jamie started it---remember---or did you guys just want to stick with the skin and lace part????

·
Registered
331 Posts
Them wimmins have hijacked our "AMAZING THREAD" thread!! We had lots of cool puke and punks and manstuff and they have raped and pillaged it with JEWELRY!!!! As KAYLR says..... MANUP GUYS! Lets get back to manly pictures here. For cryin out loud!!! Help retake the bastion of body odors and manly culture!! Put some skanky pictures of roadkill at least!!! JEWELRY!!! ARGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad0235: :mad0235: :mad0235: :mad0235: :mad0235: :mad0235: :mad0235: :mad0235: :mad0235: :mad0235: :mad0235:
:character0029: :character0029: :character0029: :character0029: :character0029: :character0029: :character0029: :character0029: :character0029:
I feel exactly the same way about jewelry---AAARRRGGGGHHH--but hey, it called for it---and the dead animals and puke was getting alittle---well---putrid----OK--and who said this was a man's Amazing Thread????? I could stay in the ladies lounge , but , there is no one there!!! I'm sure you big bad boys can put up with a little ol 1% of grief now and then!!!:)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Them wimmins got ya brainwashed, man. Come back to the light.....come back to the light!!! Don't look back....... think burn barrels, mooseheads, empty cans, manly stuff!!!:character0029:

Now go post something to make us proud!!!:character0029:
Jamie is a gentleman and isn't threatened by us wimmen!!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
OK-this doesn't have to be of ME does it--god forbid!!! being that we are a bunch of West Virginia hillbillys up a holler--cultural challenging isn't a big deal!!!:) :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
You 2 are still at it??
When are ya gonna learn ta play nice?
I gave up at 10 last night. Now it is 5 am & it looks like neither of you got any sleep.
Be good!!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
OK-here goes --now keep in mind --your opinion of manly could be miles away from mine--but I'll take a stab at it---try to hit several manly subjects-but first my hubby and his brother setting some exposed rafters on our house
4 by 10's 14 and 16 ft. long--gotta be kinda manly to set those---:) especially holding them together while you get the peg in the top

now for some cultural ones

I especially liked this one

and last but not least ==these guys sitting around snorting hallucinagens(sp?)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Oh, and I think this is very manly--but I love to fish for trout too:) I just haven't tried a fly rod yet!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts