Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever see this style mounted on a KLR? They run about $29.00 or so. They advertise them as a KLR650 replacement.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have the same bike (color) too. Doesn't look too bad, I have the feeling it might help get a bit more air into the radiator also. Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
16 Posts
DX!

I don't want to hijack this thread, but looking at your pics raised a couple of questions. What type of luggage is mounted on your bike and what did you do with the rear turn signals to re-mount?

Thanks,

Waldo1

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
I have pelican 1430's as my side boxes and the trunk is a JCWhitney special that we got off of EBay. We relocated our turn signals to the rear under the rear rack. A relatively simple mod. I am trying to find my post of that mod, but I can't seem to find it. I hope they haven't deleted a bunch of my posts. :( If you will look in the mods section for 08's you'll see a post I just bumped that essentiall shows the lights on the 08 relocated just like we did my 07.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I travel 60 miles each day round trip to work and home. Changed to the Supermotard front fender yesterday, what a big difference in the front end effects to the bike. I have between 12-30 mph cross and head winds on most days and this has really made a big difference for me, thanks for the posts on this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts