Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for options - I know Delkevic makes a few but anyone know of any others? Bought the Lexx, but it doesn't fit on the C model. Bummer.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey man, thanks for the info - I checked out the Arrow (great but $$) and the GPR and Laser, but they're all a bit beyond my budget. I was hoping for something in the $200 arena (much like the Lexx) - if anyone has any other suggestions I'm all ears!

·
Registered
17 Posts
After doing a search for aftermarket exhausts most of what comes up is Lexx and Leo as if they are your only options. You can buy the Delkevic mid pipe directly from Delkevic in Colorado and put whatever your heart desires within reason. It is about 90 dollars shipped. They have listings on ebay for the mid pipe and the muffler together if you want to go that route or you can ask to just purchase the mid pipe. It just so happens that I still had a Delkevic muffler in the closet that came off a VFR so I have both the mid pipe and a nice pipe with the baffle in that gets rid of the sewing machine sound of the stock pipe without sounding like a D&D exhaust. Just keep in mind there are 2 different mid pipes they sell for the klr 650. One looks like an s with 2 curves and 1 has 1 bend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts