Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Laidback, I'm hear in Birmingham as well. Just bought my bike about a month ago and looking for places to ride without any "No Trespassing" signs.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Laidback, I'm hear in Birmingham as well. Just bought my bike about a month ago and looking for places to ride without any "No Trespassing" signs.
Leeds, AL here. Just outside Birmingham.

ACKEITHA....where do u live? Maybe I've seen you around. I'm on a 2009 Red KLR...just picked it up last month after selling my 05 KLR 2 years ago.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just moved off of 119 closer to 280. I go through Leeds quite a bit though to avoid 280. Leeds or Grants Mill road at least. Grants Mill and Rex Lake have better riding.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Just moved off of 119 closer to 280. I go through Leeds quite a bit though to avoid 280. Leeds or Grants Mill road at least. Grants Mill and Rex Lake have better riding.
Gotcha. I live not far from "Downtown" Leeds, but my office (Leeds Family Chiropractic) is near the Subway close to Bass Pro Shops, about 100 yards from Rex Lake Rd.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Who are you, and what do you want with us!

Ha, ha
Not sure, who you are referring to because it looks like you have 7 posts yourself, but I originally joined to see if you guys ever met up and did a little riding together. Still up for that, but I have to be honest. I don't get on very often.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts