Kawasaki KLR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in Wasilla, post to thread and we can meet in spring for a ride.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Have you ever heard of the get together in Hyder Alaska I guess it's kinda of a Harley / type dual sport event, Alot of us from k-town snowmobile there it's extreme snowmobiling and a crazy party the new year's fire work's are $20,000.00 event. I am thinking of doing some more research on the gathering heck knowing this bunch of people it's probably not advertised. haha. The West coast Canadian's are awesome people. I don't know the east coast ones that's the only reason I said it like that.LOL

·
Registered
206 Posts
Have you ever heard of the get together in Hyder Alaska I guess it's kinda of a Harley / type dual sport event, Alot of us from k-town snowmobile there it's extreme snowmobiling and a crazy party the new year's fire work's are $20,000.00 event. I am thinking of doing some more research on the gathering heck knowing this bunch of people it's probably not advertised. haha. The West coast Canadian's are awesome people. I don't know the east coast ones that's the only reason I said it like that.LOL
There may be more than one Hyder ride, but the long distance community has the Hyder Seek. Which is the last stop for a 49 state ride. Lots of folks head up to see the bikes come in and enjoy the company. Google Hyder seek Im sure you will find it..

·
Registered
452 Posts
i own a house in wasilla but currently live in north pole till the wife retires from the army .. i have a 2000 klr that being totally rebuilt from ground up right now .

·
Registered
452 Posts
How did the trip go ?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Wayne,

I don't log on often, are you still in North Pole?

Ard

·
Registered
452 Posts
im in colorado springs till june and riding back up to check on my house and get it ready to move back in ..ill be on mine when i get back home . Im from Wasilla .

·
Registered
452 Posts
im back home here in Big Lake .. I know some folks I used to wheel with from Emerald island off road club there ..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.