Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these pictures while out riding my 06 KLR in the area where I live. The last two were taken this week from our 18.5 foot tunnel hull river boat. It has a 35hp output Honda jet on it so it is kinda like a KLR on water. Nothing fancy but it gets me back and forth on the rivers. The round trip is 150 miles at about 18 mph. all while standing at the console steering around sandbars and boulders on some really wild rivers.

Below; This is the Alaska Range as seen from the mouth of the Skwentna River 66 miles off the road on the way to our cabin by boat.

This is our cabin on Hewitt Lake, it is 75 miles from the road system. We access by river boat and snowmobile.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
It feels that good to rub it in, huh? I practically smell fish. ;)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Funny! I have never seen anything like that

·
Registered
34 Posts
A buddy emailed it to me. You can find funny sites. I find some of em on the Jo Momma threads in advrider. They have wtf picture threads. Pretty funny but some chap ya too. Once they get on politics. But guys from both sides too. The desert can be pretty, but, once you seen one ya seen em all. I prefer the green. Can't wait to get back to it. Be it Bay area or the NW.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts