Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Since no one here really knows anything about me.....

My name is Jason, and I live in N.E. GA, I am a full time CAD designer for one of the largest monument pruduction companies in the country. I am a self made webmaster, and I also do a pretty mean paint job. My hobbies are motorcycles, custom paint work, beer, motorcycles, the friggin intranet, ebay, motorcycles and beer. That about says it.

·
Registered
153 Posts
nice to meet you!! so far your paint jobs look incredible. airbrushing is something i just started trying.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2 tips, buy freehand shields & ALWAYS use good paint (I'm 100% HOK)

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Hiya, Mr. KLR650....thanks for the hospitality so far! 8)

We are a colorful crew...since you paint, you do like color don't you?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Colorful. Now that's a nice way of saying it. :wink:

Indeed, thanks, KLR650. You've done a heck of a lot of work here the past few days. It's appreciated!

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Hi and Thanks Jason!

Have you ever thought about a dual sport motorcycle?
You have a lot of good riding there in N Ga

·
Registered
477 Posts
klr650 said:
Hey guys,

Since no one here really knows anything about me.....

My name is Jason, and I live in N.E. GA, I am a full time CAD designer for one of the largest monument pruduction companies in the country. I am a self made webmaster, and I also do a pretty mean paint job. My hobbies are motorcycles, custom paint work, beer, motorcycles, the friggin intranet, ebay, motorcycles and beer. That about says it.
Let me get this straight Jason, you like motorcycles, beer, motorcycles, beer and ebay. Well, your alright in my book.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Daddyjoe said:
Hi and Thanks Jason!

Have you ever thought about a dual sport motorcycle?
You have a lot of good riding there in N Ga
I test rode one the other day for the first time, not bad, but they wouldnt let me take it off road.

TheOtherRide said:
Hey, Jason--Thanks for sharing your site with us! I look forward to good things!

Oh yeah, love the Austin Powers intro... :D
I wondered if anyone would pick up on that. :wink:

And again thanks to everyone for using the site, thats what its here for and I'll do my best to always see thats its improving.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts