Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had to post first, and say

"SOUTHEAST RULES"

if you don't believe it come to Canton, NC this weekend, and find out for your self.

"ADAPT & OVERCOME"

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
I'll be the first from Middlesboro, danny beat me on the Ky.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Ah.... We have another meeting place.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Oh man ain't it great. I'm off tomorrow (thursday) to prepare for the journey and friday morning at the crack of dawn I'm North Carolina bound. All you hillbillies better get ready cause swampbilly is headin your way.
Yeee Haw!!!

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
45 Posts
MxTrail im heading out the crack of late morning Friday "wife will not be ready befor 8am no mater what i say or do"

you'll probably pass me on the way up.
im stopping for lunch at a place called Aunt Sue's on highway 11 near table rock, the wife and me like the place for some reason and its not that far out of the way.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just think a couple of weeks ago I thought our "cozy" little southeast forum was gone forever. NOW WE HAVE TWO OF THEM and hopefully soon we will have the old one back as well. My wife just thought I was addicted to the "southeast forum" SHE AINT SEEN NOTHING YET!!! :lol:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ditchdoc said:
My wife just thought I was addicted to the "southeast forum" SHE AINT SEEN NOTHING YET!!! :lol:
Funny, my wife says the same thing! I tell her I'm trying to get better, so I'm meeting my support group at TdP!
Hi, my name is Ron, I'm addicted to adventure!

·
Registered
40 Posts
You lucky Hoodlums!
I'd love to have joined you at TdP.
I won't miss it next year cuz I'm bettin it will happen again.
Hope someone can post about the antics while the ride is goin on to keep us updated on the excitement.
Have a great time and take lot's of photos for us,
Rod 8)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey wait for me!!! Glad to see there is a new Southeast section I was really missing the old one. Hope all is well with you all. I have not been real good at keeping up with everyone lately. Looks like everyone had a blast at Tdp though. I wish I could have made it.
Chris

1 - 18 of 18 Posts