Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bike is looking very good. I went to pick it up. The factory battery would not hold a charge, so they put in a new one and were charging it. Then the bad news, they start it. It runs until the throttle is twisted. They think the gas in the carb has gummed up the carb. (sat in the showroom for almost a year.) they are going to clean the carb and hopefully have it ready by about two. Happy Trail has Aldo messed p a bit. The skid plate was back ordered, and the neglected to mention it. It will be shipped tomorrow. Happy Trail also neglected to pre drill the su rack for the Givi cases. The dealer had to do it. Looks like he did it right too. The Sargent seat is very nice. They only charged me two hours labor. They have spent much more time than that. They have not once tried to bill me more. In fact, they have offered discounts on stuff. So far, I like these guys. Their labor rate is lower than some at $69 an hour. I am being understanding with them, and they are being good to me.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got it from Star City Powersports.

Finally got it yesterday!!

Now I will read the how to post a picture guidelines.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is a pic. If you note the bottom skid plate missing, it is because it was backordered. I should have that soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts