Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
8,279 Posts
I wonder, if he slips off the pole will he burn up as he accelerates through the atmosphere on his way to outer space? Kind of the reverse of something burning up on re-entry, you know.

You would think he would have a safety harness; I imagine that pole is cold and slippery.

T

·
Premium Member
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wonder, if he slips off the pole will he burn up as he accelerates through the atmosphere on his way to outer space? Kind of the reverse of something burning up on re-entry, you know.

You would think he would have a safety harness; I imagine that pole is cold and slippery.

T
I was concerned about that myself, until I found this photo of another McMurdo Station researcher. Not really too concerned about the guy on the pole anymore......

·
Administrator
8,279 Posts
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's one of the Raytheon Technical Services Polar Services personnel.

Pretty much all the Raytheon people look like that. It was a nice place to work. We were all beautiful.

I see she's wearing our Heads Up/Look Down/Track While Scan Target Tracking and Info goggles (aka HULD.TWIST.TIG). Tres chic.

T

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Poor thing. They cant even afford to outfit her with leggings? Look down, yes down boys, at the shadow her feet make. She must have opted for those high heeled snowshoes in these difficult economic times instead.

·
Premium Member
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's one of the Raytheon Technical Services Polar Services personnel.

Pretty much all the Raytheon people look like that. It was a nice place to work. We were all beautiful.

I see she's wearing our Heads Up/Look Down/Track While Scan Target Tracking and Info goggles (aka HULD.TWIST.TIG). Tres chic.

T
I don't think she's real. I think she's one of these.......

Things are starting to make sense now. Have any of you PPMC guys ever seen Tom eat or drink anything or repeatedly mention the name Sarah Conner?

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
She's catching all the heat she can wearing black booties even! Hmmmm.....the imagination runs amuck now......lol......

Is she pointing to the .....? No, not with her hands......augh...what a cold experience......lol.:doublethumb:

·
Premium Member
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I also forgot to mention that the first photo is actually Chuck Norris, slightly altering the earth's orbit so that asteroid would miss us last month. He saved our lives and our planet.

·
Missed Gear
1,193 Posts
I also forgot to mention that the first photo is actually Chuck Norris, slightly altering the earth's orbit so that asteroid would miss us last month. He saved our lives and our planet.

Ha!

Thanks for the morning chuckle...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts