Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang,

just picked up an '08 KLR and I'm hoping to learn from you all.
I been riding and racing various scooters for 44 years now, so I'm not really that new. lol Been riding cruisers and touring bikes for the last few years and I needed to get back in the dirt. My last off road bikes were an 1974 TY 250 that I rebuilt and a 1973 TS 400. Sold 'em both a few years ago.

Looking forward to being part of the group.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I had the Suzuki for 10 years or so and the Yamaha for 4 or 5.
The TS only had 1200 miles on it. I didn't ride it much, it was just abut perfect and I knew if I spent much time on it I'd wind up putting it down at some point and it was too nice of a vintage ride to tear up.

I had always wanted a trials bike and when I found the TY it was trashed. I spent some time doing some R&R on it, and then rode it around the property for a while. I learned to do some cool stuff on it, and then I wanted to pay cash for a touring bike I wanted so I sold those two and a Honda 1100.

I have pictures but photobucket is down, and I don't think I can post pics here yet anyways. lol

Thanks for the welcome.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
HI Gator!
You need to have 15 posts before you can post pictures, an anti spam thing. Looking forward to seeing some soon!
Regards....justjeff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts