Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

Just got back into motorcycling after selling a Road King 14 years ago. I have a '14 KLR for a couple weeks now. I have been wanting to get a dirt bike for years now and just can't see my old bones surviving it. My neighbor suddenly appears on a new KLR and I was like.... WTF...... this is a street legal dirt bike !! I love it !! So I grabbed one the next week.

I have an annoyingly time consuming job at Wells Fargo, but I am a single dad, so when I don't have the kids and my GF isn't free, I have time to ride. Loving it so far. Rode from CLT to Blowing rock, then out to Grandfather Mtn. Was great. A little annoying on the highway during the break-in period.

Mostly interested in little DIY projects. I just put on a lead for the battery tender and will most likely add a couple of USB ports for charging phone and GPS. Gotta get some luggage. List doesn't end. FUN !!

·
Lifetime Member
2,486 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

They are pretty awesome bikes that will pretty much do anything you throw at them (within reason of course! Lol).

Lot's of good folks here with tons of collective knowledge, enjoy! :bike:

·
Administrator
3,609 Posts

DonnellyJT: Welcome to our little corner of the Net, the home of the world's most dedicated KLR 650 owners.

Reading is fun, but being involved is way better! Make us your online KLR 650 source.

Share your views, spread the word and bring your friends.

We are a virtual warehouse of information. The Forum Search function a helpful tool.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your KLR. You'll be able to show it off once you have 15 forum posts behind you.

Enjoy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts