Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Honda VTX 1800c
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for letting me in the forum as of today.
I,m an older rider looking forward to meeting some likewise interested chaps .
I ride an 05 KLR 685 , I ride 12 months"

·
Lifetime Member
2,482 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum :). Lot's of great people here, I'm guessing there has to be some others from Ontario as well.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Hey Sprocket....glad you finally made it here......it's a great site with some good people...minus all the drama of the other sites...What a refreshing feeling to be able to chat and not have the BS all the time.

I'll probably ride over to your place early next week with the flatslide on the 08 motor.....just to let you have a go.....:13:

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Ontario?? That's up near LaFarge, right??? (I keed, sorta)

Just remember, I've ridden Shannonville.. :) As in Shannonville Motorsports Park, as in Belleville, ON..

I was leading, with a guy behind me in the corner. (you can just see his shadow)

So, if you wonder why I am the way I am...

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Almost every time I have gone up the 401past Shannonville Speedway there has been a huge cloud of white smoke coming from the track! Someone doing a burnout or a few donuts after a race I imagine. The track is just a bit south of Sprocket the lucky guy!:13:

·
Registered
1 Posts
found ya willys I joined today. Hi everyone I too came from the other place.net as well and I'm looking forward to a new begining over here with willys and a bunch of others from Ontaio.
I'm in Kitchener and have a 03 and not scared to use is so to say. lol
Fall ride plans ??? any one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts