·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from the ladies in here yet? I'm all

·
Registered
25 Posts
Paul & I went on a little ride Saturday. It was a beautiful day, about 60 degrees, so I dressed warmly...too warmly. We went on some gravel roads that wind around east of Missoula. Saw some great mountain and river views, but this was where I finally had him pull over so I could shed some layers. We came back on Hwy 200, and I gotta tell ya', if there's a reason to ride your own bike, it's this: there were mountain goats alongside the road, and I completely missed them because I was looking the wrong way!

The Big Sky Country was living up to it's name!

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pauli! Thanks for posting. I agree....you gotta ride your own. I've visited Montana and loved it. Miles and miles of wide open skies add beautiful ranches with white fences sprinkled over the land....and mountains!!! Lucky you! Keep the pics coming...

·
Registered
175 Posts

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I figured we could count on you, DD! Don't hesitate to posts links to your site on here with one or two "teaser pics".

For the ladies who haven't taken the time to visit DD's website, I am highly recommending it.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
I took a little ride today and posted under trip reports girls---pics too!! :mrgreen:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts