Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a pair that came with the bike and I'm finally gonna put em on. Missing a few of the "quicklock" snaps. Three actually. You know the type... quick release plastic thingamabobs. The female receivers are missing. Anybody know where these might be purchased? :?:

·
Registered
76 Posts
X6_Hustler said:
Got a pair that came with the bike and I'm finally gonna put em on. Missing a few of the "quicklock" snaps. Three actually. You know the type... quick release plastic thingamabobs. The female receivers are missing. Anybody know where these might be purchased? :?:
Walmart in the Fabric center carries them, as does Micheals Craft stores if they have a fabric department. Joann Fabrics, seeing a trend here? They also carry nylon webbing for the buckles to make straps or other things. Be sure to get HD NYLON thread if you need to stich the webbing at all. Cotton will fail in the weather.

TW

·
Registered
76 Posts
Doooh!

Didn't specify size did we now?

The ones I have used are for 1" nylon webbing. They also have some for 2", maybe that's what you saw?

I haven't seen smaller ones on the rack, but everything is available online somewhere.

Happy Hunting,

TW

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These are for the Chase Harper soft saddlebags and are quite small. The bags are still being made so maybe I'll contact Chase and get the loops and connectors at the same time already sewn up.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a pair of Chase Harper's on my ride and love'em!! I picked up a GREAT pair of side racks on ebay, the guy still sells them there, look in ebay for KLR650, you will find the racks there fer about 70. shipped!! they work great and the muffler side actually goes to the end of the muffler, great deal at 70 bucks!! :mrgreen:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts