Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to reach out to other owners near the St Louis, Missouri area. I would like to see if we could have a tech day sometime. It would be especially great if anyone has the tools for the the 'doohickey' fix, and would be willing to share them. I can host... have most any other tools required. Hope to hear from some of you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Howdy from the east side

I live on the other side of the river but commute daily into STL on my klr. I have been doing a lot of mods here lately and would love to hook up with some other folk in the area that are working on their bike. I have most of the tools for everything except for the pulley puller but I think that could be borrowed from autozone type places.
I haven't done this mod yet. Wasn't quite brave enough to tackle it yet. This and the carb re-jetting with the washers are 2 things i would love to accomplish before long.
Hit me up when you get this message.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Add 3 more to the St Louis group. This was our first ride on our new KLRs two Sundays ago on the Illinois side.

·
Premium Member
6,852 Posts
Add 3 more to the St Louis group. This was our first ride on our new KLRs two Sundays ago on the Illinois side.

Surely you can borrow the 12mm shock spring preload socket & end wrench from one of your riding buddies, WingingIt.

I'm surprised that your not packing a reasonable set of tools in your Jeep.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you could call it that. The guy sold everything inside and the original Elvis is still on the outside of the building and instead of holding a mic in his hand it is now a Bible.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I don't know about you guys, but I plan on riding on Sunday, too windy to fly :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Down 44 in the Rolla area. Lot's of fun places to ride in Mark Twain National Forest and surrounding parks and conservation areas!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts