Kawasaki KLR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2022 KLR650
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a Rides and Events Calendar or Listing for Minnesota & Western Wisconsin for the 2023 Riding Season. What can you tell me?

There was an ADV Group with a Minnesota location and a Web & YouTube following up until about 2018 and then they went silent. The site is still there but all it says is it is updates often or something like that.

I'd like to find opportunities to ride and learn what's out there.

Thank you!

Willie

· Registered
2022 Pearl Lava Orange
1,411 Posts
North Central Wisconsin in July/August. All are welcome. I hosted last year but I handed the reigns off for 2023.

· Registered
2022 KLR650
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very cool! Thank you!!!

I'll check it out! I'm trying to figure the whole.... do I ride and camp? Do I ride and stay in a hotel? Do I haul and Camp? Do I haul and stay in the hotel? Do I bring my Camper Trailer (RV) and Bike and Camp? It would be a friend and I. Both just sold our Harley-Davidson's and Purchased new KLR's last year. We are getting back to our roots. We both started on Dirt Bikes as kids!

Being disabled, I'm always a bit worried not knowing what a new event is going to be like. I'm not 100% Gimp, but I do not do camping on rocks and ruts to well. My Back & Neck are not so good. The Left side of my Body can act up.

What kind of attendance do they typically get?

Vendors?

I'm looking forward to checking it out!

Thanks again!

Willie

· Registered
310 Posts
Very cool! Thank you!!!

I'll check it out! I'm trying to figure the whole.... do I ride and camp? Do I ride and stay in a hotel? Do I haul and Camp? Do I haul and stay in the hotel? Do I bring my Camper Trailer (RV) and Bike and Camp? It would be a friend and I. Both just sold our Harley-Davidson's and Purchased new KLR's last year. We are getting back to our roots. We both started on Dirt Bikes as kids!

Being disabled, I'm always a bit worried not knowing what a new event is going to be like. I'm not 100% Gimp, but I do not do camping on rocks and ruts to well. My Back & Neck are not so good. The Left side of my Body can act up.

What kind of attendance do they typically get?

Vendors?

I'm looking forward to checking it out!

Thanks again!

Willie
I went last year, the campground is very nice with lots of pull thru lots of you bring a trailer. There are trails and roads to ride for all skill and gimpdom levels

· Registered
2022 Pearl Lava Orange
1,411 Posts
We had about 50 last year but this year will be ramping back up to previous epic turnout mode.
There is even a new website started so vendors can join in. Last year was 4 days and this year is 9 days so it opens up many opportunities. I have my site reserved and already got confirmation.
Here's the website. Make sure to check on it every couple weeks for updates. There's a bookface link and a link to ADVRIDER on the page as well.

· Registered
50 Posts
Just wondering, would the first or last weekend be the best time to attend. Planning on mixing in a few weekdays too, but not sure if the start or ending days be the option of choice. Thank to prior attendees for any insights, this event sounds fairly decent.Will be towing up behind my truck camper, hoping for a fun and relaxing,, and DRY time.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Tread

1 - 10 of 10 Posts