Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Present up in Prescott, Quite a distance from you guys down in the valley. I am free to ride on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I think it would be cool and worth the the trip down to the valley if we could get a good group together. Don't think I could take the summer heat down there right now though. May be a ride up here in the high country would be better for this time of year. Anyway, I'm glad to see you started this role call.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm also in Prescott area and FRI, SAT, SUN are most likely to be free for me. However, my KLR is the 250cc variety so I struggle to keep up with highway traffic even at full throttle. Anything off highway, backroads, or dirt oriented though and I'm all for it.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I live in the Prescott area on weekends and down in Mesa for work during the week. Usually good for afternoon trips or weekend trips.

·
Administrator
8,303 Posts
What's the deal with the poll option, anyway? Anybody know?
It seems to be working; you will find it in the "Thread Tools" pull-down.

You can pose a question and then have up to 10 responses, and they can be multiple choice. I think (didn't try this option) that you can have the voter's names show up.

Lemme know if I can help out. I'll delete the poll in a couple of days or upon request, so you can set one up for your needs.

T

·
Administrator
8,303 Posts
I have asked the admin to delete the poll. Once that's done we can, if you like, design and deploy a poll.

Let me know...

T

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts
It seems to be working; you will find it in the "Thread Tools" pull-down.

You can pose a question and then have up to 10 responses, and they can be multiple choice. I think (didn't try this option) that you can have the voter's names show up.

Lemme know if I can help out. I'll delete the poll in a couple of days or upon request, so you can set one up for your needs.

T
In the past I've had a couple of topics that I thought might make for a good poll. I'd seen the poll option listed, but couldn't seem to get it to work; probably just me doing something wrong.

I've used the poll on other sites and it's actually a handy tool and sometimes has its uses. Thanks for the offer. If I ever try to do it and can't figure it out, I'll be back picking your brain.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hola guys. Glad to see this is still going and maybe in a few months I can start rolling with yall again. But, Kel's in her last month and the baby is due soon. Been real busy.
Ride safe, have fun and take some pics.
/cheers.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Red 09 in Mesa?

So I guess I'm not the only one in Mesa with a Red 09!? haven't seen you yet but one of these days!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Tucson- Arivaca Outback

Might as well weigh in from Tucson.

A bunch of us are getting together MLK weekend (1/14-16) for some technical work and riding through the hills up here in Arivaca. We have a 60 acre spread here so if you want to stay over night we can work that out. If you want food let us know you're coming.

See that other net: .klr650.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1073270#post1073270

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tom in Tucson. Can ride any day, which is important, seeing as I am going to ride to South America starting next week. Double cheers.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I used to live in Mesa. I am wondering if you guys have trouble with flats riding in the desert?

I used to get alot of flats on my mountain bike from those cactus that throw their buds on the ground(forget the name... chola maybe)?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts