Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone else has issues when opening an Attached Thumbnail?? For me on my Macintosh when I click an Attached Thumbnail in a post the picture pops up in the current page. When I click the back button I am returned to the original page but there is a large portion of the page that is black, usually covering the area of the thumbnails, and I am unable to click on anything behind it. I need to refresh the page. Just wondering if that is a global experience so I can get that fixed.

Thumbnail attached for testing. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm. That's odd. It does exactly the same thing on y iPad too.

What Browser do you use Jeff?

·
Administrator
8,295 Posts
I get different things sometimes.

Some open in a single pop-up in the page, some open in a slide-show pop-up in the page, and some open in a separate page. I don't know why that is. Yours are opening in a separate window, and I need to use the back arrow to get back to your post.

Using Chrome.

Why are you posting pictures of the inside of an obviously clogged septic pump?

Tom

·
Administrator
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmmm. Weird. Safari is what I use but thanks for testing for me.

·
Administrator
8,295 Posts
Jeff,

Please don't post any thumbnails of that incident, even for testing purposes.

Tom

·
Administrator
8,295 Posts
"Your basement, then, a river runs through it?" Tom fished.

Tom

·
Lifetime Member
2,483 Posts
Tested this on my Android phone with chrome browser when it was posted the other day, worked fine but I didn't have my login info on my phone to reply. Just tested it on my Windows 10 PC with chrome browser and it worked fine as well. Guessing the issue is an Apple/Safari thing? Browsers can be weird creatures, I was on another motorcycle site and I couldn't open pic's at all with chrome or firefox, but it worked fine with Edge...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts