Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

161 - 172 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
I'm new here and still getting a feel for the place.
As soon as it looks like I have to be careful how or why I post something, that's when I ban myself. Judging by some of the posts in this thread I might be okay here.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
I kind of think of this place as the "Family Channel" of motorcycle forums. A good place to go and hang out without feeling you are going to be stomped on for being a newby!
JJ

·
Registered
227 Posts
I get 700NE ballistics with 3 1/2" Lightfield slugs. I used to load 1000gr 700NE bullets into shotgun shells because they were the same diameter as the Lee key slugs I was already loading. 1:36 twist wouldn't stabilize them though. The Lightfields are lighter but faster. 5000ft lbs is nothing to sneeze at at either end!!! You'll find out how attached to your retinas you are!!!

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
I get 700NE ballistics with 3 1/2" Lightfield slugs. I used to load 1000gr 700NE bullets into shotgun shells because they were the same diameter as the Lee key slugs I was already loading. 1:36 twist wouldn't stabilize them though. The Lightfields are lighter but faster. 5000ft lbs is nothing to sneeze at at either end!!! You'll find out how attached to your retinas you are!!!
Respectfully, Hvymax: Are you certain you accessed the forum you intended?

Just askin'! :)

·
Administrator
8,264 Posts

·
Administrator
8,264 Posts
Seems like .net is going through a problem again. Or perhaps everybody has been banned (for some reason).

·
Registered
753 Posts
More "upgrades"?

Christmas vacation?

Changing my plans for the week because of it? Nope.

161 - 172 of 172 Posts