Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2016 KLR 650
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

After talking about it with my dad for the last 10-15 years, we finally sprung for KLR’s so that we can ride around and conquer the world! So far we have only conquered the roads around our houses and a few fire roads near Lake Tahoe and Nevada City, but it was super fun! I look forward to all the memories and stories we will make with these bikes on rides we do together.

This forum has been invaluable to somebody who needs any info at all about a KLR, and I have spent hours pouring over it already... I am finally creating an account to be prepared when I have a question that the forum hasn’t answered, and to trade out the seat on my bike, as well as some other mods...

Anyways, if you are in the Bay Area and want to ride sometime, get in touch!

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
Hey all,

After talking about it with my dad for the last 10-15 years, we finally sprung for KLR’s so that we can ride around and conquer the world! So far we have only conquered the roads around our houses and a few fire roads near Lake Tahoe and Nevada City, but it was super fun! I look forward to all the memories and stories we will make with these bikes on rides we do together.

This forum has been invaluable to somebody who needs any info at all about a KLR, and I have spent hours pouring over it already... I am finally creating an account to be prepared when I have a question that the forum hasn’t answered, and to trade out the seat on my bike, as well as some other mods...

Anyways, if you are in the Bay Area and want to ride sometime, get in touch!
Up here in the North Bay Ozymandias. Berryessa Knoxville Road is a favorite of mine, along with anything to the coast. Depending where in the Bay Area you are, dirt can be a challenge to find without locked gates. South Bay has 130 east for twistys, or Mine Road out of Livermore if your more East Bay.

Welcome aboard!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts