Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Now I'm as much of an AC/DC fan as any, saw them as an opening act back in 1977, but if you're talking 80's videos.
You need some leg.

·
Premium Member
5,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Probably doesn't fit into the category of "The Best," but it doesn't get much more feel-good 1970's than this. Who among us can resist the urge to stop whatever it is we're doing and do the three hand claps repeated in this song? I know I can't...........

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Can't have a best rock video thread and not think of Tawny Kitaen!

·
Premium Member
151 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
I always love thinking what it was like "back then", or if I could have seen something "back then".
I would have loved to have seen this going down the street.

·
Administrator
3,609 Posts
A-Ha’s Take On Me remains is one of my all time favourites.

I

Reactions: KBear and 3motodon

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
I remember that one well, and also had that tape! That video was unlike anything else in the time. Great choice!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Damn ! I clicked on this expecting to see some gnarly videos of KLR's busting up some nasty rocky hills and dry creek beds. Oh well !

·
Registered
774 Posts
Damn ! I clicked on this expecting to see some gnarly videos of KLR's busting up some nasty rocky hills and dry creek beds. Oh well !

Oh! You were looking for "THAT" video?

Well then.

·
Premium Member
5,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got a kick out of this one one. Always wondered what this guy looked like singing this song. I'd say he resembles what people look like in the electric chair with no hood on when the switch is thrown. Cocaine On Parade here for sure................

·
Premium Member
7,015 Posts
I got a kick out of this one one. Always wondered what this guy looked like singing this song. I'd say he resembles what people look like in the electric chair with no hood on when the switch is thrown. Cocaine On Parade here for sure................

Without any actual words in Hocus Pocus, I wonder if one had 10 clips from different performances if one would have 8-9 different variations of the performance?

·
Registered
134 Posts
A-Ha’s Take On Me remains is one of my all time favourites.
I agree. I have Take On Me on my playlist in my MP3 Player. Sometimes play it while I'm mowing the lawn.

This was a difficult decision for me to make. Which Linkin Park video is the best? They're all pretty cool. Does it have to be just one video? Can I post a couple I like????? 😁 Depending on where you're reading this sync it to your entertainment center blow it full screen and CRANK UP the throttle. If I've posted too many videos there's no reason to view any of them if you wish. Have fun.

Okay, I'll stop now!!!! 🤣

·
Registered
134 Posts
Guess I'm the big "Thread Killer". I wanna T-shirt that says that. Well, anyway here's another classic vid. I've always liked U2 no matter what others think or thought about how political they are or aren't.

·
Registered
134 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This one's pretty good, especially if you've ever had the gumption to eat some acid and sit around in the dark and listen to The Doors. If you haven't done that, you should have!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts