Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

Premium Member
Well, we could always swap over to the "Worst Rock Video Ever."

That belongs in a deep dark well. Covered in concrete, lead lined.

So bad!

Registered
Here weeeee go. For all you Breakfast Clubbers like myself out there and, of course, Simple Minds like mine. Gotta love it!!!! 馃槅馃槢馃槃 Crank it UP.

Reactions: 3motodon

Registered

Registered

Registered
A lot of fun stuff I grew up with!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!! I'm havin' way too much fun here. I could go on for days.

Registered
One of those movies that ranks up there with the Breakfast Club, for me anyway, is Pretty in Pink (remember Ducky) Some fun movies about awkwardness not unlike myself at those times. Fun movies even if you didn't like 'em. These really takes me back.

OMD's video for the song.

We're taken trip back in time. Thought I'd through this in because it too is way too much fuuuun!!!!!! I remember seeing the movie Purple Rain do you?

Registered
Ops, planalp, I doubled up on the AC/DC Back in Black video. Oh well. 馃槉

Registered
How this guy is still around is amazing. He's giving Keith Richards a run for his Chivas money.

Reactions: klr4evr

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #30
Joe Walsh: The only Eagles member I have any true respect for. Well, as opposed to Glenn Frey or Don Henley, that is.............

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #31
Found this interesting and somewhat disturbing and confusing Alan Parsons Project video tonight and must say I can't stop picturing Doctor Evil saying "And I shall call it the Alan Parsons Project!" Kind of took me back to my early 1980's "Computer Science" courses.

Some might watch this and say "This song sucks" and leave it at that. But, fidelity is everything. Listen to this version and this song is outstanding. I like the funk/rock blend:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #32
This song/video is unique because drums play a huge part in it. One of The Who's best songs, in my opinion. 5:15 or, as I like to call it, "A perfect representation of what it's like to be on acid out in public."

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #34
Even though they were huge in my heyday, I've never been a big ELO fan. I am, however, a fan of ELO's stringed instrument players in this video..............

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)
Hey, when I was in high school, everybody had that ELO 8-track with the giant hamburger-shaped. multi-colored spaceship on the label, including me.

This is actually my favorite song of theirs although this is a more modern and not vintage video. I must say they were hella good musicians.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts