1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
That will be the only time we see Joe in a dress!

Congrats you too!

MB4

·
Registered
440 Posts
Congrats you guys, hope everything went as planned.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Why are you all leaning (and not in the same direction)??

Did you save us some cake?? Bacon frosting... MMMMMMM

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, everyone! We had a private ceremony with just the kids...exactly what we wanted. We then took off for the Redwood Forrest for some fun camping...here's some more pics. I have to say that the Redwoods host the prettiest campsites I have ever been to. We hope to take the bikes up there another time. Larryboy brought his Husky along and did a little exploring. Don't know if he has pics from his ride or not?

Our site...Joe's cooking

My daughter and me...she just fly home from being in Spain for the semester. Five months is way too long to go without hugging her...

Joe's son, Joseph playing Star Wars with my daughter's bf...One of the Star Wars movies was filmed in the Redwood Forrest. Joseph is on the right with the "good force" be with you light sabre!

Uh oh....good thing she has a spare

The trees were even taller than you know who!

More of the campsite...Joe's cooking along with Mrs. Larryboy...Larryboy is in the red sweatshirt taking notes so he can do all the cooking next trip.:character00271:

Around the campfire...nice hat Larryboy

Here we are...all grubbed out! That's Louie the dog-Larryboy on my lap.

After our vows we went home, changed into our comfy clothes and went to dinner at a little Italian place that's been there since before any of us were born...
Our kids at the table....

Thanks for all the well wishes...more adventures to follow.:character00201: :character0053: :15:eek:ops :ashamed0005:

·
Registered
990 Posts
Larryboy brought his Husky along and did a little exploring. Don't know if he has pics from his ride or not?

You know, I forgot all about those pics. I better do up a little ride report. Meg shot a little video from the back of the Husky..if only I could figure out how to compress video?

Congrats again!!! Still together?

:character00271:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Glad to hear everything is going well for you. You deserve it!!!....I am still planning on stopping by to see you guys on my way to Baja this year, just not sure if it will be on the way down, or on the way back. Congrats you 2...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts