Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried the Bike Master maintenance free battery YTX14AHL-BS, I'm looking at $65 included shipping

It's time to get rid of the stock battery. I'm sick of filling (distilled of coarse) it all the time and now it won't hold a charge for more than a few days. I had it on the battery tender last night and it still had very little juice. I shouldn't get too mad, it did last me 3 years and almost 40K miles.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Has anyone tried the Bike Master maintenance free battery YTX14AHL-BS, I'm looking at $65 included shipping

It's time to get rid of the stock battery. I'm sick of filling (distilled of coarse) it all the time and now it won't hold a charge for more than a few days. I had it on the battery tender last night and it still had very little juice. I shouldn't get too mad, it did last me 3 years and almost 40K miles.

Nope.

I did get a DEKA from Tri-State Battery a couple of years ago and it's been great. Fits without modifyng anything. Free shipping and about 3-4 days to get accross the US.

ETX15L DEKA PowerSport

·
Administrator
3,563 Posts
Seems kinda pricey.

I bought this battery last year for my KLR and am very happy so far.

AGM Battery

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! I'm gonna go with a AMG battery this time. I called the stealer-ship and they wanted $70 for OEM :46: :64a:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts