Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.bikesbluesandbbq.org/

This is a HUGE motorcycle rally. Over 250,000 last year. Fayetteville is a great town with some scenic routes into and out of town. This event features lots of bikes/riders, food, music, poker run, bike show, babes, beer and bbq just to mention a few. Proceeds benefit area charities. I lived there for several years so if you hve any questions feel free to ask.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I've never attended, thought it mostly the cruiser crowd. My wife mentioned an aquaintance has a condo in town we could use so may give it a go this year. Not expecting a high percentage of KLR's.
Jim

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are we virgins then?

Jim,

I've never been to it myself. Rentals are going for 4 times the usual rate so a condo, if available at no cost, would be great. I don't imagine there will be a lot of dual sporters there either, perhaps we will be the only two. Even so, should be plenty to see and do. Whereabouts in AR do you live?

James

·
Registered
94 Posts
The question about length of time for a message on the forum, was not directed to anyone in general, I am right now looking at messages dated in May for events in October and this is December.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Any mistake was on my end, I'm easily confused.
Re length of time for the posts are kept, I'm thinking they'll last as long as the website lasts. In the more popular sections stuff gets buried deeper in the archives but should still be availaible in the search function.
The Deep South Riders section has not had a great deal of traffic, only eight different topics in over a year. I guess we're not a terribly chatty bunch (or are like me and would rather be riding than keyboarding).
Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts