Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is something I've been wondering about for a long time. Why does everybody black out or blur their license plates in photos? Hell, I've even done it just because everybody else seems to. It's there on the bike for anybody to see in real life. Why worry about it in photos posted on the Internet?

Serious question: I really don't get the reason to do it.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
I'll second that. Makes no sense to me.

·
Registered
49 Posts
It is try keeping online and real life identities separated. You can gather a lot of information from a license plate number. Yes there are other ways to "find" someone's real life identity without a plate number, but some people prefer not putting personal info out on the internet.

Compiled by an Android

·
Premium Member
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I only do it when I'm wearing my tinfoil hat.
I may be blowing my cover, but I'm tired of living the lie. Those Billy Bob teeth really start to hurt after awhile and I can't talk right, I can't see a damned thing through the 80's-vintage United States Army eyewear and with the foil hat, every time the wife runs the microwave, I piss my pants and forget who I am for 15 minutes.........

This is what I truly look like, sans disguise:

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
I may be blowing my cover, but I'm tired of living the lie. Those Billy Bob teeth really start to hurt after awhile and I can't talk right, I can't see a damned thing through the 80's-vintage United States Army eyewear and with the foil hat, every time the wife runs the microwave, I piss my pants and forget who I am for 15 minutes.........

This is what I truly look like, sans disguise:

Bwaaahaaa!!! Thats what I'm talking about. The BCG's give it that little extra.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Hahahaha! :28:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts