Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,462 Posts
<gopher_popping_head_out_of_hole>

If you're leaving out now, i might could swing up there Thursday evening to hang for a bit. But I gotta be home Th night.

sre
I'll bring you a growler!
That must be some Really Special beer!

Popo Agia Brewing Company of Lander WY has what they call, "Rock Chuck Rye" that I like on occasion.
Available at the CowFish Restaurant & Gannet Grill/Lander Bar from tap. Unknown if they ever bottle it?

Have any of you ever seen the list of the worlds 50 stoutest beers? Ever tired to sample some of them?
I think I remember that one or two of Samuel Adams flavors even made the list.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I guess I didn't realize nobody was going to be here early. I could have actually slept! 🤷🏼‍♂️

Early bird leaves at 11:00

·
Registered
186 Posts

Parkway was foggy before the first tunnel, then it got warm.

·
Registered
186 Posts

And then it was lunch time

·
Registered
32 Posts
Good times riding! And that was one slippery but adventurous road(?) on Saturday.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Just got home, another great weekend with friends and on the bike!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Really enjoyed that Saturday ride. I got a video of John riding up the bank at the biggest water hazard. On the video it looks like a speed bump, not the daunting task that it was. After going up, there really wasn't much to it. I had a great weekend and was glad to be able to ride with yall. Can't wait for the next one.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I had a great time as well!! Here is the pic album.....https://photos.app.goo.gl/4BxnRcgiPLgtZm1N6

Enjoy your summer trips! I will have threads started later on for the first ride of the fall.....3 Loops Rides!

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
186 Posts
Really enjoyed that Saturday ride. I got a video of John riding up the bank at the biggest water hazard. On the video it looks like a speed bump, not the daunting task that it was. After going up, there really wasn't much to it. I had a great weekend and was glad to be able to ride with yall. Can't wait for the next one.
This may give some perspective...
PXL_20210612_190356344.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Guys, I had a blast, what an epic ride on Saturday, it had a little of everything in it. Can't wait for the fall rides, I will be able to make more of them. Thanks to everyone, this is a great group to ride with.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Does anyone have a good track of the ride on Saturday? I tracked it but it appears to have missed large sections. I would love to have a GPX file of that ride.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I had a great time as well!! Here is the pic album.....https://photos.app.goo.gl/4BxnRcgiPLgtZm1N6

Enjoy your summer trips! I will have threads started later on for the first ride of the fall.....3 Loops Rides!

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk
Chuck, Firstly: Thanks again for all that you do for the group that I’m fortunate to be able to hang with! How do I check the videos and pictures that I’m understanding that you’ve posted? Thanks again sir!

21 - 40 of 48 Posts