Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good blu-tooth helmet. I know I can buy separate helmet and blu-tooth but I am wondering if anyone can recommend a helmet that has blu-tooth integrated?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Do you plan to have this just for your personal use or do you have riding buddies you hope to connect with? I don't have experience with bluetooth helmets but I do ride with a scala g9. All my riding buddies have this so we are able to connect. I do also use it a lot for pandoa, youtube, radio, phone, gps. With the g9 you can connect with any rider that has a g9 you may come close to.

Sorry if that does not help much.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If no one chimes in with a good recommendation for an all-in-one helmet, I will look into the scala or sena systems. (not so much for riding with others but that is a nice feature)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I used scala G9 last year. It's ok but could have better features. It is challenging to hear others, or even the radio at speed with a dual sport helmet on. They're noisy helmets. Perhaps a street helmet would be better.
Friends with the Sena prefer them to the scala. Better features. I would opt for the Sena if I do it again.. That's my 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts