Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a proud owner of a 2007 KLR that has not been 'doohickied'.

Seems that I would only need the tools once (I hope).

Anyone near Austin TX that would be willing to lend the Rotor puller and holder wrench?

Cheers,
Pablo

·
Premium Member
6,829 Posts
PabloLobo,
Sorry, I have no tools to loan, but I will 'bump' your thread.
Who can or will help?
With loan or with physical assistance?
His garage or yours?
An opportunity for a fresh riding partner here!

Wishing you Good luck.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
A "fresh"riding partner pd?? Well I guess riding partners could go stale and smelly!! Do riding partners have "best before" dates?
General Just Jeff

·
Premium Member
6,829 Posts
A "fresh"riding partner pd?? Well I guess riding partners could go stale and smelly!! Do riding partners have "best before" dates?
General Just Jeff
LOL.
Many a time I've smelled my riding partners at the end of the day. Pewhewwww!! They probably thought the same of me. vbg

I can think of 3 distinct times that I've led a motley group of 'new acquaintances' on a ride which kinda' turned into "hydro hell" with riders falling down on asphalt or mud. So yea, some of those riders were "better before" those rides.
Only 1 broken arm and 1 broken clavicle. A few battered bikes.

Tom and Tomatocity kinda' rode thru some "hydro hell" at 9000-11,000 ft on Beartooth Pass year before last. Rain and hail sucks!
You ever notice, that you can never out run it! No matter which way you turn! Even if you can turn!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm a proud owner of a 2007 KLR that has not been 'doohickied'.

Seems that I would only need the tools once (I hope).

Anyone near Austin TX that would be willing to lend the Rotor puller and holder wrench?

Cheers,
Pablo
Hey, I’m in austin looking for the doo tools . Did you ever find them? Anyone else nearby have the tools?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you. Rockport is one of my favorite place! Very generous for you to reach out and I will keep it in mind. Still shopping for the right klr. The one I was considering was pretty strong but the first I reviewed all nothing to compare it to so I am goi g to continue to shop

1 - 7 of 7 Posts