Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im hanging on new sneakers on the klr all seemed to go well till i went to fill it up with air ..

sure enough i pinched the tube ....at the valve stem brand new tube ..

so i very carefully fill up the other only partly and let air back out to loosen any binding in there and then tried to air up nice and slow ... sure enough i pinched it too !! both right at the base of the valve stems ..rrr

didnt think it had been that long since i broke down a tire .. i dont know what i did wrong but i did it both times ...:64a:

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
If you want to take a really long ride and get some practice, I'll be ready for some new tires soon. ;)

·
Registered
170 Posts
so im hanging on new sneakers on the klr all seemed to go well till i went to fill it up with air ..

sure enough i pinched the tube ....at the valve stem brand new tube ..

so i very carefully fill up the other only partly and let air back out to loosen any binding in there and then tried to air up nice and slow ... sure enough i pinched it too !! both right at the base of the valve stems ..rrr

didnt think it had been that long since i broke down a tire .. i dont know what i did wrong but i did it both times ...:64a:
Hey,,its all good,,its just a motorcycle,,and can be fixed. Just be glad it didnt fail while riding!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts