Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is everyone getting this extremely aggravating pop-up for Brand New Look ? It pops up on every page or topic switch. Any way to get rid of it ?

Reactions: foo

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
I clicked "OK" rather than "X" after about the 6th time.
But I never could see where to go to change it back. I really don't care either way.

·
Administrator
8,600 Posts
It was extremely annoying, but, as @pdwestman says, if you click "OK" it will change your view to "Card View" and won't pop up again.

I haven't the faintest idea what "Card View" is nor why we should be excited and pleased that it has entered our lives and made stuff 27% better than real life.

If you don't like being 27% better than real life you can change it back to what they say it was before, though I couldn't swear to it. Go to the three-dot menu next to your avatar at the upper right-hand corner of this page. Scroll down to "View Mode" and select "Comfort" instead of "Card(Beta)".

·
Registered
188 Posts
I haven't the faintest idea what "Card View" is nor why we should be excited and pleased that it has entered our lives and made stuff 27% better than real life.
Instead of a full consecutive scrolling page of posts, posts are now separated from each other as if posted on a separate card hence the "Card View".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts