Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y’all Doc here again. Another little issue I need help with. I lost my password, finally got it changed on the phone but the site on my iPad won’t recognize or accept it. Tried using the password that was emailed to me, as well as the new one- no joy here. Any help would be appreciated! And if I’ve asked a question before, please be patient with me. Multiple TBI’s, brain damage n epilepsy really can screw up your memory... anyway thx again, Doc

·
Administrator
8,279 Posts
Is there a way to clear cookies on the ipad? If so, you might try that so that you are doing a clean log-in.

·
Administrator
3,563 Posts
As Tom suggested clearing the Cookie is probably the best place to start.

On your iPad go into the Settings/Safari. Scroll down and near the bottom, “Clear History and Website Data” is in blue. That is one way but it will clear history and data for all websites. Not my favourite solution.

The other option right at the bottom of the Safari tab is “Advanced “. Go into that and choose lWebsite Data” and then you can select individual websites that you want to delete. Be patient as the list will be longer than you expect. You can use the search there and then delete anything with klrforum.com in it.

Just a question. Do you have a computer that you are able to log into the site with?

·
Administrator
3,563 Posts
Another thought. What version of the site are you using on your iPad. I’m not a fan of the mobile version. Before logging in check your setting and maybe switch to full site if you have mobile chosen. You will find that option at the bottom of any page from the site on your iPad.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey y’all Doc here.
Wanted to thank all y’all for your tips and suggestions!
What I found I needed to do was delete the site from both my phone & iPad, clear cookies and I think it was the web history. Then reload it all over again on phone & iPad. Someone asked what version iPad I was using. Pro 11, with latest update but did it before latest upgrade came out. The password issue was a little hinky but finally working on both, no issues. If one of y’all asked a question and I didn’t answer lemme know and I’ll answer.

Sorry I was late in updating post, but was out of it for a while. Was having seizures from too many TBI’s when I was a Green Corpsman, which I’ve learned recently that I have some brain damage ( duh!) and because it was causing seizures cause I now have epilepsy! So I’ve been a soup sandwich.

Thanks y’all, Doc out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts