Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've tried searching Google but no luck.

I want to buy some stainless steel bolts to attach both sides to my 2005.

Attachments

·
Administrator
8,374 Posts
Britman -

Those are sold by a fella on E-Bay. I think the right search on E-Bay would be "KLR rack".

Tom

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What a great guy the supplier is

I sent Lee an email via Ebay asking if I could get some bolts from him so I can put on the racks that came with the 2005 I just bought.

Sure he replied they'll be in the mail Monday.

How much I ask.

Free he replies!!!

Good guy.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
No kidding??
Tell him that his excellent customer service has been reported on a KLR forum and now has other guys looking at his products.. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
probably too late, but...

I've tried searching Google but no luck.

I want to buy some stainless steel bolts to attach both sides to my 2005.
did you locate the type/model - these might be the same as the ones on Whitehorse at whitehorsepress.com/product_info.php?products_id=6113

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Bought these from the guy on ebay last year for my 05. One of the left side mounting holes did not line up. I emailed him and replacement was sent right out. Very good customer service and they look great.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just ordered mine!

I just ordered a set of these - $108 shipped. They look good and should work very nicely for the soft bag setup I have in mind.

Happy new year!! :22a:

Bought these from the guy on ebay last year for my 05. One of the left side mounting holes did not line up. I emailed him and replacement was sent right out. Very good customer service and they look great.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
They look good and should work very nicely for the soft bag setup I have in mind
Exactly why I bought mine. Keep the soft bags off of the plastics and the muffler and protect things if it goes over.

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
They are a copy of the OSR's manufacturered by Happy-Trails. I have the OSR's and have them spaced out 1" with aluminum spacers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts