Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after a few weeks with my new G9 am am ready to report on it. I had two units I was looking at and I purchased the G9 and dont think I could have a bigger smile even at 299.99 for one headset. The fit is great, I have it in my Shoei Neotech and it fits the chin area just fine and works well with the mod helmet. Why did I go with the G9? First it had a radio with presets, I love that I can plug it into my comuter and get on Cardo online and set my stations, when looking at them I tried to call both Sena and Cardo. Cardo I found a number on their site, Sena was a e-mail us your question deal. FAIL...For what these units cost I want someone to call....The volume level is great, I am a little hard of hearing and dont even have it turned up all the way. The voice command system is great. I can do whatever I want and dont really even need to push a button. The bluetooth music is great but the radio is the bomb. I have a ton of music but the radio is always a backup. I now use the radio more than eneything. I love the system and if I should find 8 other guys to ride with I can put them in my system and talk away. Like thats going to happen but I am ready should it come up.:33a:

·
Registered
269 Posts
sounds like it is better than the g4. G4 is just ok. needed some mods.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts