Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The cast is off,Doc says all is healed.He said I can do as much as I can stand.
So wfohillbilly came out and we start building single track here on the farm.Now we have between 3 to 5 miles to build,and we decided not to make it to tough so newer riders can ride it and enjoy playin without the fear of busting their can.As we build it furhter we are gonna make it a little tougher with bailing out points and go arounds.So far we have a little over a mile with one ravine crossing and one good uphill run and plenty of hillside track.We removed all of the neck scratchers and boot snatchers,and left a few logs to cross,but basically a nice trail through the woods.Ryan and I test rode it a couple times and the KLR is happy

Ryan a little side saddle ridin

Should be plenty of trail for the locals to practice on and keep in shape

Ahhh,feels good to be out of that cast

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Good deal Mike! I'm heading out tomorrow to pick up a new toy that will allow me, the puppies and several bikes to make the trip down this fall for some fun! :) Pics when I get it home.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool,
Doors are always open for the cavemen :16a:

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
What cast?

Where have I been?

Glad you're all healed up and back in the saddle again!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Swish,long time no hear :)
I took a quick trip up onto the backside of our farm to check out a game camera at a spring we have,and got to messin around on the way and ended up breakin my left arm in two places this summer :mad0235: All is better now.Kay even peeled my grapes according to friends of ours :)

Handpainted by Kay

1 - 7 of 7 Posts