Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a few of my friends in here, but kike a true adventurer I'm always hunting for new riders with knowledge about new areas, skills, and just chattin with. So post a location and what you normally ride, I'll start:

---> I'm out just north of London near I-70. I've done a solo in the Adirondacks and ride with a group who has run me through Richland Furnace, Areas near Tar Hollow and Old MAn's Cave, areas near Mohican State Park and this coming weekend Perry on the COCR heavy weight dual sport ride oct 22.

Look forward to meeting many others.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here in Hilliard...

I live just around the corner in Hilliard. We should get together and ride sometime.

Cheers!

Patrick
'04 A18 Aztec Red
Done the Doo... and a few other things...

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Here in Hilliard...

crabtre said:
I live just around the corner in Hilliard. We should get together and ride sometime.

Cheers!

Patrick
'04 A18 Aztec Red
Done the Doo... and a few other things...
Definitly. If your free Saturday or Sunday 22nd there is a Dual Sport ride in Logan Ohio sponsered by the COCR. I stuck a copy of the flier in the tech and rally forum under short notice ride. The COCR ride is designed for new riders and those considered intermetiate. After that there is a Dual Sport ride in Zanesville but I think it is going to be pretty serious stuff.
If you like back country roads and farm roads we should definitly hook up during the week, I think I've ridden all of Champlain, Clark and Madison County at this point! LOL I was making trips up into Bellfountain area, it showed some promise for hidden trails and farm roads. :)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MeefZah said:
Mt. Gilead, in bucolic Morrow County, 40 miles north of Columbus.
One heck of a good guy and rider. Loved that last ride around Mohican but we still need to do that last part we didn't get to because it was getting late. Think we could fit it in some Tuesday/Wednesday before winter makes it too icy to ride? :smile:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone, signing in from near Dayton. Ive lurked for a while. What a winter we are having?? I comute on my 650 most all year and this winter seems to be warm but too much rain!!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
muddyfoot said:
Hello everyone, signing in from near Dayton. Ive lurked for a while. What a winter we are having?? I comute on my 650 most all year and this winter seems to be warm but too much rain!!

Just so long as rain doesn't become ice while I'm on the bike. I wouldn't mind a little snow to play in however. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seen a couple of 08' KLR's out and about the London and Marysville area. Anyone finding there way here?

·
Premium Member
6,829 Posts
I'n in Whitehall and would love to go ride sometime
This is what I like to see, someone shaking the apple tree!!

Where are you other guys? matguzek is ready to ride!

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm down around Marietta,Logan and zainsville aren't that far for me. I am planning a trip to the Romney camp and ride in the spring if anyone wants to ride down there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
From Columbus Ohio klr 650. New to riding would love to go to that event in October! Anyone in the area send a message if you need a riding buddy or if I can ever tag along.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just moved here from st louis. Way to cold for me till the spring but when the sun returns I am looking to hit some trails. It would be nice to get some bikes together. 11/22/1019.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts