Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a group or club that rides the trails. I live in central California (Manteca). Any suggestions?. Need to get out and see the sites.

·
Administrator
3,563 Posts
Best way I found was to get out to the trails and see who I meet. There are usually some like minded folks out there.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I rode for a couple of days in the Stanislaus National Forest a few years ago. One great ride was from 5N02 near Camp Connell, I camped at the USFS campground right next to the river. The road crosses the north fork of the Stanislaus River at that point. It is a paved road but I branched off onto the dirt and rode over to hwy 108 near Strawberry. There are tons of dirt roads some improved, others not so much but it's a great area to ride and no other traffic on the less used roads but there is a lot of logging activity out there so you have to keep an eye out for them on the main (dirt) roads.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks JStocks, I'll try it. On my 2month (recovering from shoulder surgery) but feeling pretty strong. By the time the snow melts I'll be ready to roll

1 - 5 of 5 Posts