Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Found a little dirt today. it was a mile long road off CR165 near Blanco Tx that ended into someones property so I got to ride it both ways. >:)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Nice pics! I personally hate when a rode ends on someones property. How do you like that KLR handlebar bag, I'm thinking of getting one.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
That happens a lot in Texas. I laid out a mostly dirt road route from near Houston out to Big Bend National Park on the Rio Grand. I used roads I could see on Google Earth. When I started ridding it, the roads were there, but often went through a locked age either at the start or several miles in. I finally just rode the highway.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
02/12/17 Dirt Offerings

This weekend we did about 235 miles with 75 or so on dirt,gravel,sand and 6 or 7 creek crossings.
The ride was from Johnson City going West through Eckert to Cherry Spring, circles West, North, then East to Loyal Valley, then back East to Click from there we split up for our ride to our homes.

Here are a few pics and a slide show from the ride.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Handlebar bag? NUMBER ONE accessory!

When mounting, encircle BOTH main handlebar and support bar with Velcro straps for optimum configuration.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts