Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Lifetime Member
2,484 Posts
That is kind of cool! :) On a side note, I used to be scared to buy stuff from Hong Kong and China on ebay but I never got stiffed yet! I've bought some stuff where I'm sure the shipping charges must have exceeded what I paid for the item!

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
That is kind of cool! :) On a side note, I used to be scared to buy stuff from Hong Kong and China on ebay but I never got stiffed yet! I've bought some stuff where I'm sure the shipping charges must have exceeded what I paid for the item!
Me too. And who the hell thought of making that watch. KLR people really are nuts. (I kind of want one). :character00271:

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Damnit. I'm weak. My sis gave me money for my birthday with explicit directions to buy something stupid. I think this qualifies. :)

·
Lifetime Member
2,484 Posts
Lol, I just wonder why the same seller has some similar looking watches for only $1.99? Though they are not anywhere as cool as the KLR one :35a:

·
Premium Member
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was leery of doing so for quite awhile, but I've purchased several astronomy-related gadgets and doo-dads directly from Hong Kong and have never had a bad experience. They all got here a lot quicker than I thought they would, too.

·
Lifetime Member
2,484 Posts
I was leery of doing so for quite awhile, but I've purchased several astronomy-related gadgets and doo-dads directly from Hong Kong and have never had a bad experience. They all got here a lot quicker than I thought they would, too.
Same experience here too, surprisingly some of the stuff from Hong Kong got here quicker than stuff I got from eBay in the States. Lol, it's funny how things get here fairly quick from ebay and yet when you buy from a mail order outfit it can take forever to get here... I ordered some stuff (video game related) for Xmas for my son the last week in November, I'm still waiting for it to come.

·
Premium Member
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damnit. I'm weak. My sis gave me money for my birthday with explicit directions to buy something stupid. I think this qualifies. :)
Hey, Lockjaw, if you break down and order one, let us know what you think of it once you have it in your hands.....or on your wrist, I guess.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
I broke down. I'll let y'all know. And yeah, I've ordered 99cent bandanas from China that come quick and no shipping cost. With the shipping they pay, I have no idea how they are making a profit. But I haven't been burned yet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts