Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I've been riding for 40 years now. Never without at least one motorcycle. I have three now. Sold my '95 KLX 650 to get a new blue '08 KLR 650 and I LOVE IT! What a fun, simple, do everything motorcycle. I just rode it 1000 miles in four days along the California coast and backroads. It is so much fun to have a motorcycle that does it all so plain and FUN! I look forward to getting to know it better and to hear your reactions to your KLRs.:animal0019:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Glad to hear from you Knowwhen. I got to ride the coast line when I was stationed at Travis AFB. Hope you can post some pic's. The KLR is a good bike not perfect but real close for me. Remember smile & be happy.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I think there's a common trait among KLR owners - they like simple things that work and keep working.
That's for sure!!!

Last week Double A and I ended up riding almost 1500 miles. His is a 1998 and mine's a 2002. Both have more than 15,000 miles on them, and we were both smiling and weren't worried about a breakdown during the riding. We did a bunch of off roading and gravel riding in the middle of nowhere, (not the place to break down) and both of use rode to our homes with nothing but memories and bikes in need of oil changes..:)

It's the way it should be!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts