Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to replace my stock handguards. Got any cheeeep sugestions?

Barkbusters look about 100.00 bucks with mounting hardware. Curious they dont all come with the mounting stuff. remember guys CHEEEP!:confused:

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Cardboard and shellac? Paper mache? :)

Kidding of course. Why do you want to replace the stock. Sturdiness?

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Im looking to replace my stock handguards. Got any cheeeep sugestions?

Barkbusters look about 100.00 bucks with mounting hardware. Curious they dont all come with the mounting stuff. remember guys CHEEEP!:confused:

Tusk about as cheap as you can get with integrated metal bars.

·
Premium Member
1,263 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MOTORCYCLE-MOTOCROSS-DIRT-BIKE-MX-ATV-HAND-GUARDS-BLACK-/120656251887?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c17ac4bef#ht_2112wt_816

Inexpensive, affective and black. Black goes with everything. They are of a narrower design. Larger guards lend themselves to vibration. Bid early and often. The same seller seems to always have these. They are just like a bus. If you miss one, another will be along in a few minutes. Maybe that was girlfriends that are like a bus. Or something.

·
Administrator
3,564 Posts
I'll sell you some stock ones.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Haaaaaa…. My battery on my Samsung cell phone has a sticker that reads “Not for human consumption”…….. is this because of function or liability?
I dose not mater … I was not going to eat it, I was thinking about feeding it to my dog…. Good thing they had that sticker.

As for as I am concerned… if you like how it looks and it works … then run it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts