Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:?:
As the year winds down I was wondering if any of you guys (gals too) would like to get together for a day (or 2) of wrenching, telling lies, drinking beer, burning meat, telling lies, wrenching and so forth.

If anyone is interested I will offer up a garage, tools, service manuals, coffee pot, refigerators, carpet, limited knowledge and allot of lies in the interest of comraderie before the damn snow flies!

Any interest - we'll set a date! :?:

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Us Flatlanders already took care of all needed stuff, but I'm more than willing to drink your beer.. :lol: I also have a few steaks that need burning..

·
Registered
143 Posts
Wow, I used to be a FIB, I've been promoted to a FISHTAB, and my high school counselor said I'd never amount to anything.

Yep, I'd like to get together with some KLR-iniains from the general area. Timing is my only problem with it.

I don't tell lies though. Not even about the time I beat a big block Camaro in a drag race with a Honda Ct 90. Nope. Did I mention my girlfriend was on the back? Uh, did I say on back? I meant on my shoulders. We were going 146 mph across the finish line. She was eating moon-pies and twirling flaming batons. Yeah, that's the ticket.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Moon pies!

Gonna have to get some RC Cola in the house I guess.

Consider it done!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I sent in my check for the dual sport ride at West Bend on the 21st.

It would be a good time to hook up during the weekend. I am trucking my bike up and may take Friday off to head on up.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Count me in, I'm pretty good at letting people know what they are doing wrong without actually doing anything myself. So that's what I can bring to the table. Call it moderating (different site) , or call it eating Paper's free steak and drinking TopJeff's beer. What do I care.

I apologize to the owner of the site for not editing a swear word I used in another thread going on here. I edited the F-bomb, but not the Sh** word that I see was cleaned up.

Just so I understand, there is no cursing of any sort allowed here?

·
Registered
990 Posts
here is what the owner said:

klr650 said:
I ask that everything be kept civil, as I dont discriminate when it comes to laying down the law.

NO PROFANITY - INSTANT BAN FROM THE SITE
NO FLAMING - MAY GET A WARNING - MAY GET BANNED

·
Registered
57 Posts
Morning TopJeff!

Do we have a date yet? I'll be in Sparta the weekend of Oct 14-15 and in California Oct 26-30. Other than that I should be good.

Elmer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts