Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey girls, I went for a ride today and did some christmas shopping :smile: -love my rev-pak-got some boots for one of the boys girlfriends -carhartt shirt for one of the boys and one of those indoor -outdoor temperature things for my dad. I even stopped at the grocery store on the way home and picked up some things. Beautiful warm day here in WV -unbelievable for the last day of November.Felt great to be out on the bike. :cool: Bike is washed in the basement awaiting some brake work and a few farkles Mike got me that have been in a box too long. No pics-sorry Swish-but I did almost run over a mouse--whew-he's probably outside now looking for a way to get in and drive me crazy-shoulda rolled him :twisted: he woulda been Mefo moused :mrgreen: get it-- mefo moused---oh well,some of you will :razz: Later, Kay

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
KayLR said:
Hey girls, I went for a ride today and did some christmas shopping :smile: -love my rev-pak-got some boots for one of the boys girlfriends -carhartt shirt for one of the boys and one of those indoor -outdoor temperature things for my dad. I even stopped at the grocery store on the way home and picked up some things. Beautiful warm day here in WV -unbelievable for the last day of November.Felt great to be out on the bike. :cool: Bike is washed in the basement awaiting some brake work and a few farkles Mike got me that have been in a box too long. No pics-sorry Swish-but I did almost run over a mouse--whew-he's probably outside now looking for a way to get in and drive me crazy-shoulda rolled him :twisted: he woulda been Mefo moused :mrgreen: get it-- mefo moused---oh well,some of you will :razz: Later, Kay

:sc0012 Mefo Moused?? :h0032 :h0032 Ummmmm, I don't get it!!! :lol:

I wanna do Christmas shopping on a KLR...you're my inspiration, Kay! But...next time bring the camera!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Swish said:
KayLR said:

I wanna do Christmas shopping on a KLR...you're my inspiration, Kay! But...next time bring the camera!

Come on Swish---don't dissapoint me -you are so good at tracking this stuff down -the answer you need lies in the forum ---don't cheat and ask Joe now!!!! The problem is you don't have a bike ---yet :smile: ---when you get one you will know what mefo means. :razz:

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
KayLR said:
Swish said:
KayLR said:

Come on Swish---don't dissapoint me -you are so good at tracking this stuff down -the answer you need lies in the forum ---don't cheat and ask Joe now!!!! The problem is you don't have a bike ---yet :smile: ---when you get one you will know what mefo means. :razz:

Forgive me please....I am "tire-d"!! ;)

:lol:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I knew you would get it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts