Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to better organize things to see if I can free up some time. It had been suggested to me to ge a PDA. So while looking around, I ran across this cell phone. This thing is like a computer in your pocket. Now if it only had GPS and a bottle opener I think I would be happy. But it also means I wont be able to get away from the net, I'll just have it in my pocket. I plan to keep up with all the bike events and have alerts when they get close.

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
When is the technogoly going to stop? Computers, internet, cell phones, now computers that fit in your pocket, and are cell phones.

·
Registered
477 Posts
klr650 said:
Trying to better organize things to see if I can free up some time. It had been suggested to me to ge a PDA. So while looking around, I ran across this cell phone. This thing is like a computer in your pocket. Now if it only had GPS and a bottle opener I think I would be happy. But it also means I wont be able to get away from the net, I'll just have it in my pocket. I plan to keep up with all the bike events and have alerts when they get close.

This is Jack Bauer from "24", GET DOWN, GET DOWN......... :m0233 ......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts