Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the forum although I think was on this one a few years back. I sold my last bike when I turned 70 and felt my reaction time getting too long. That was 10 years ago. Cleaning the shop and I have come across several klr accessories that I obviously don't need. I would be glad to give them to anyone who could use them. All you would have to do is come pick them up. I live in the Corpus Christi, Texas area. The items I have were used on a 2000 KLR. There are 2 repair manuals, a set of Kawasaki soft saddlebags, both side of the protective pipe framework that hold the saddlebags away from the bike, some bolt on highway pegs. I don't know anyone around here that rides a KLR or I would have already given them away. These items have been stored away inside so they are in good shape. I'm not maneuvering around this forum too well but I would try to correspond with anyone interested.

·
Premium Member
6,860 Posts
I am new to the forum although I think was on this one a few years back. I sold my last bike when I turned 70 and felt my reaction time getting too long. That was 10 years ago. Cleaning the shop and I have come across several klr accessories that I obviously don't need. I would be glad to give them to anyone who could use them. All you would have to do is come pick them up. I live in the Corpus Christi, Texas area. The items I have were used on a 2000 KLR. There are 2 repair manuals, a set of Kawasaki soft saddlebags, both side of the protective pipe framework that hold the saddlebags away from the bike, some bolt on highway pegs. I don't know anyone around here that rides a KLR or I would have already given them away. These items have been stored away inside so they are in good shape. I'm not maneuvering around this forum too well but I would try to correspond with anyone interested.
There is a 'Market Place / Classifieds' (FREE) section in the drop down menus.

https://www.klrforum.com/marketplace-classifieds/

But if we achieve 5 more postings in this Introduction, more visitors will see it in "Recent Discussions". Good Luck.

Reactions: 2combs

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Bravo - Very kind of you to share your goodies with the next crop of riders!

·
Premium Member
6,860 Posts
Can we get one more comment this evening?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome Retired. I have a friend/fellow staff member on another forum that I am admin on with the handle "Retired" also. But that is a gun forum and he is a retired cop from southern California so not the same person.

I need to clean my shop too. When I bought this place 2,000 square feet looked enormous. Now I keep building more shelves so I have room to work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts