Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have several engines, a frame and a bunch of other stuff which are in my way so would give some and sell others. Thought I'd try here first, then Craigslist, then the dump. I'm in Chilliwack and reluctant to ship because of the trouble. If someone would like to buy the whole batch, fine, otherwise a couple of mostly complete 650 engines, no heads, partial 600 and tubs of stuff.

I've dropped out of all bike and car groups, no wrenching and definitely not interested in discussing the subject = burned out.

Someone who is interested might find value. PM, or if you have my contact info, that way.

Apologies if this is off topic. If so, moderator, please remove me from the group.

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
Burn-out happens when one tries to do too much for too many, too often.

The Western Canada section seems appropriate to me, Normk.

I'll try to occasionally give it a bump. As might klr4evr or JJ?

·
Administrator
3,564 Posts
My brother is looking for an engine. Do you have a complete one. 685 by any chance?

·
Registered
389 Posts
I would have to believe that as close as you are to Vancouver or even Seattle, even without the cylinder heads, there ought to be someone that would want to save your collection from the trash man.

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
I have several engines, a frame and a bunch of other stuff which are in my way so would give some and sell others. Thought I'd try here first, then Craigslist, then the dump. I'm in Chilliwack and reluctant to ship because of the trouble. If someone would like to buy the whole batch, fine, otherwise a couple of mostly complete 650 engines, no heads, partial 600 and tubs of stuff.

I've dropped out of all bike and car groups, no wrenching and definitely not interested in discussing the subject = burned out.

Someone who is interested might find value. PM, or if you have my contact info, that way.

Apologies if this is off topic. If so, moderator, please remove me from the group.
Has anyone taken advantage of this offer on Norms used parts?

I said I'd try to give it an occasional 'Bump'.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts