Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it too early to plan a ride? We could meet and ride somewhere for lunch. Or just meet somewhere for grubbage. Mountains are getting hit right now, but in a few weeks we should have access to some pretty good trails. What does everyone think? Anyone up for it?:character0005:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, Im heading out tomorrow after work, coming home Sunday. I will start looking for somewhere to head with a lunch stop along the way.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TKent02 its looking like the rain isnt really gonna ruin our weekend. Im thinking about a run up to St Marys area, possible lunch in Central City. Hopefully the snow is melted and trails are clear. I will call you Saturday evening to make arrangements.

·
Registered
94 Posts
NoBull -- I'll do like I'm doing for the Dillon Cafe RTE on the ST-Owners site... I'll let everyone else decide and then try to make it. I travel too much to make plans for these so I'll show up when I can. I'm exHDrider on STowners.

Rich.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hows the leg? Healing up?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey folks, drop me a line if you pull something together. I've got weekends off these days and would really like to ride with some people interested in the same type of ride. Everyone I know is stuck on asphalt!

·
Registered
86 Posts
TKent02 its looking like the rain isnt really gonna ruin our weekend. Im thinking about a run up to St Marys area, possible lunch in Central City. Hopefully the snow is melted and trails are clear. I will call you Saturday evening to make arrangements.
Sounds good, I haven't been up there yet.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sunday ride

Hey folks, drop me a line if you pull something together. I've got weekends off these days and would really like to ride with some people interested in the same type of ride. Everyone I know is stuck on asphalt!
Crash, two of us are meeting to make a run up to Clear Creek Forest area. We have never ridden there. Its up I70 to Idaho Springs then off road. Its kind of a scouting mission to see the trails and see if the snow levels allow riding up there yet. Not sure about TKent02 but Ive only got a 1000 miles or so on my KLR so still a bit green. You are welcome to come by all means, the more the merrier. Send me a PM if you wanna meet up.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tom, you still in? You wanna meet at the Conoco at C470 and Morrison rd. at say 9:00? Should be warm enough by then. Give me time to sleep in, get the bike out and ready and get myself down there.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool, I will keep an eye out as well..Good luck

1 - 13 of 13 Posts