Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It took me three hours to make the 2-mile trip back from the sweet corn patch. I had to keep turning around to go back for ears that fell off.......

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool pic! :doublethumb:

What time should we all show up for dinner? ;)
Sorry, Stew. This batch was destined for the freezer. My wife left me with processing instructions she referred to as "Quick And Easy." I should have just gone to work.

·
Registered
901 Posts
That pic reminds me that I should head down to the local stand that has fresh corn on the cob for sale and pick up a half dozen ears for Mrs. Acid and myself. Add in some fresh tomatoes from the garden box, and that's almost a dinner in itself!

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Holy crap !!! Can I crosspost that photo over at ADV? I don't know whether to put it in the WTF picture thread or in the TOA.

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
I wouldn't do that. Especially posting in JoMomma. They think us KLR'ers are cheap, imagine that!

I do have a couple of suggestions......on your next corn run use a ratchet strap then fill in the voids with more ears of corn to pack them in more tightly.

You ARE going to grill some of that and post up some photos in the "What the Hell is He Cooking Tonight" thread, right?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I've read that the sufar starts turning to starch within 20 min. after picking I now eat a couple ears right out in the patch -delicious, and you don't see the grain hulls in the morning( in the commode!

Jim

Try it you won't want to cook it anymore "cept for the butter!"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts