Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something to think about. A somewhat pointless observation, but such things intrigue me.

If you were able to maintain 100mph on your KLR, it would take you (riding nonstop) 80,000,000,000 years to ride from one side of our Milky Way Galaxy to the other. I'm thinking a Russell Daylong might be in order here.......

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
I might have to borrow someone else's ass....

·
Registered
419 Posts
Something to think about. A somewhat pointless observation, but such things intrigue me.

If you were able to maintain 100mph on your KLR, it would take you (riding nonstop) 80,000,000,000 years to ride from one side of our Milky Way Galaxy to the other. I'm thinking a Russell Daylong might be in order here.......
Again, I'd have to wait for retirement to spend that kind of time riding.

Even being the Iron Butt guy I am, I just can't get away from work for 80,000,000,000 years right now.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts

Hey plan? Is that riding 24hrs a day? I can't ride 24hrs a day....:nono: And what about pee breaks?
jj

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hey plan? Is that riding 24hrs a day? I can't ride 24hrs a day....:nono: And what about pee breaks?
jj
I will be posting a video utilizing two of the KLRs most useful accessories for LD riding: a throttle lock and an empty Gatorade bottle.

Nuff said...
:biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
5,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Earth as seen from Saturn, a mere 890 million miles away (on average). Actual photo from the Cassini spacecraft:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts